Thursday, April 26, 2012

Walk


“Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering” (Psalm 26:1). Walk by faith (“I have trusted”).
“...Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, and I have walked in Your truth” (26:3). Walk by truth (the focus of which being God’s covenant-love).
“...as for me, I shall walk in my integrity; redeem me, and be gracious to me” (26:11). Walk by grace.

Walk to where He meets with His people: “I shall wash my hands in innocence, and I will go about Your altar, O LORD, that I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving and declare all Your wonders. O LORD, I love the habitation of Your house and the place where Your glory dwells...my foot stands on a level place; in the congregations I shall bless the LORD” (26:6-8,12).

Walk.

No comments: