Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Meditation & Blessing to the Trinity Who is Creator


“O LORD, how many are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all...You send forth Your Spirit, they are created...let the glory of the LORD endure forever; let the LORD be glad in His works...I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; as for me, I shall be glad in the LORD...bless the LORD, O my soul. Praise the LORD!” (Psalm 104:24,30,31,33-35).

God the Father, Creator: “Fear God [the Father, see 1:6], and give Him glory...worship Him Who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters” (Revelation 14:7).

God the Son, Creator: “...His Son, Whom He appointed heir of all things, through Whom also He made the world. And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power” (Hebrews 1:2,3; see also John 1:3; Colossians 1:16).

God the Holy Spirit, Creator: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters” (Genesis 1:1,2).

There are not three gods, three creators: there is one God, one Creator. These three Persons are the one true God, the Creator. Meditate on His glory in the creation this day, bless Him in your soul!

No comments: